350 degrees for +30 min.
2 cup oat (cereal)
1 cup of chestnuts
¼ cup seeds (sesame, chia, ...)
1 cup dried fruit
1 spoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
2 cups of corn flakes
3 egg whites (beaten)
Honey or agave (I used ½ cup)
2 scoops of Nectar Naturals (I used the tasteless – Syntrax Nectar Medical)
1. Mix all ingredients (except clear and dried fruits)
2. Beat the egg whites to firm peaks then add the granola mixture
3. Grease pan in coconut oil
4. Spread the granola in pan
5. 350 degrees for + 30 min, stir every 10 minutes. Frequently check on granola to prevent burning
6. Remove from oven, let cool and store in a tightly closed jar
7. Add dehydrated fruits
• Egg white helps to bond without adding fat and maintains crispness for much longer.
• After removing granola from oven, you can add dehydrated fruits before storing in jars (raisins, cranberries, banana chips, apricots, etc...)
• I also added coconut chips.
• I always double the recipe.
Lasts up to 2 months in a tightly closed jar