Today I will write this Blog based on a personal experience and It’s more of a lesson learn that I wanted to share with all fitness athlete to avoid this mistake. It was 2016 I wanted to gain some muscle fast, I wanted to start a “Dirty Bulking” The idea was to hit the gym hard and follow it up with as much food as I can. Junk food or anything; it doesn’t matter, I just wanted to shove in the calories to fuel the muscles any way I can. McDonalds. Pizza Hut. Pot Noodle. It was nice to step on the scale and see that my weight increases 5Ib every week, however that 5Ib weight was purely fat! even tho I was training hard! When I finally came to my senses and realized how out of control my dirty bulk was, I then had to switch gears and burn off over 35 pounds of fat before I began to look even half decent again! In dirty bulking: you’re going to put on fat. A lot of fat and today I will prove to you exactly why dirty bulking is dangerous and it’s a waste of time:
1. During Dirty bulking: you’re going to put on fat. A lot of fat.
2. During Dirty Bulk your muscle tissue will create a New cells of Fat called Fat cell hyperplasia (which makes losing fat harder, and gaining it easier), that will stays in your body forever even after cutting to very low body fat (these cells will promote gaining fat faster).
3. High levels of junk food makes your insulin extremely inefficient at delivering nutrients to your muscles and that equal to more new fat cells.
4. Dirty bulking will destroy your motivation: dirty bulking makes getting to the gym more difficult, after eating all the junk food.
5. Dirty Bulking Crushing Your long run metabolism from functioning as expected.
6 .Your body is only capable of creating so much muscle mass over a given time period. So if you're eating too large of a surplus, you're providing no additional benefit to the muscles
7. Dirty bulking will promote the risk of various heart diseases, kidney failure, and stroke will be increased as well. As I indicated on point 3 Processed carbohydrates take your insulin and blood sugar level on a roller coaster ride, and if your body gets less sensitive to insulin, the door leading to diabetes is wide open.
The only way to build muscle is by staying some how lean (somehow lean = at least seeing your abs line visible) and gradually add muscles, And there’s a good reason why you should aim for lean muscle: you’ll gain more mass in the long term however, don’t forget that building muscles is a long process, If you want to pack on muscle, then you need to eat clean and ditch the dirty bulking. I mean really, If you want to build muscle then you’ve got to get smart. You’ve got to think about the macronutrients you’re having in every meal, specifically protein.I remain lean all year round Mainly because I feel good all the time, I feel healthier , confident and also I think it should be a lifestyle to follow.